Terms and conditions
1. The Exhibitor agree to pay the full price indicated now, or before the due date. (mai 31, 2018)
2. The exhibitor must insure his own goods against fire, theft and any possible damage. The Atlantic Event Trade Fair & Congress is released form any responsibility.
3. Cynthia Blanchette ConsultAction and the trade fair production is not responsible for any loss incurred by exhibitors.
4. The booths will have to be ready for the official inspection at 9:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 18, 2018.
5. The preparation of the booth is done at the expense of the exhibitor.
6. The booths will remain intact until 4:00 p.m., Wednesday, September 19, 2018. No evacuation or dismantling of booth equipment will be allowed before this time.
7. Painting or fixing to the walls, floor and / or ceiling or any part of the building must be approved. The exhibitor will be held responsible for any damage to the building and / or to the exhibition equipment
8. The final booth space allocation will be made at the discretion of the Atlantic Trade Fair & Congress producer.
9. If payments for the space are not made by the due date, it can be resold.
10. Cancellation Policy: The exhibitor will not receive the 50% deposit for any cancellation after May 31, 2018. Registration cancellations must be received in writing at:firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. The exhibitor must occupy the space allocated to him during his scheduled installation time, which is September 18, 2018, from 3:00 to 9:00 p.m., unless an arrangement is made with the exhibition producer.
12. The noises inside your booth must be discrete and the exhibition producer may ask you to stop them if it disturbs other exhibitors.
13. Tickets sale, lottery and/or gambling are not allowed.